Terms & Conditions
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- By registering for a retreat or special, the participant declares to agree with the conditions.
- After registering for a retreat or special, the participant receives a confirmation and an invoice to pay 50% down payment. The down payment must take place within 7 days after receipt of the invoice. The remainder of the amount must be paid no later than 6 weeks before the start of the retreat or special. For bookings less than 6 weeks before the start, the amount must be paid in full immediately. In case of late payment MPower Company has the right to cancel the reservation.
- Registration is only definitive after payment of the down payment or, upon registration less than 6 weeks before the start, of the full sum of money.
- If participants decide to cancel (due to illness or personal circumstances) they are entitled to reimbursement of part of the participation costs due:
– Up to six weeks before the start of the program: reimbursement of 50% of participation costs.
– Within six weeks before the start of the program: no participation costs will be refunded.
- If the participant is unable to attend the retreat or special booked by him or her, substitution is permitted, provided the intake shows that a retreat or special for the substitute participant is a suitable instrument for personal growth and development. The replacement must be submitted to MPower Company no later than 14 days prior to commencement.
- MPower Company has the right to cancel a retreat or coaching if there are valid reasons, including insufficient participants, illness of the coach or force majeure. In the event of cancellation by MPower Company, the participant is entitled to a refund of the money already paid. The participant is not entitled to any other compensation or compensation.
- MPower Company has the right to exclude people from participation in a retreat or special without giving reasons.
- MPower company will ensure a good and orderly progress of the retreats and specials.
- Participation in a retreat or special is entirely at your own risk. MPower company is not liable for injury and / or damage of any kind as a result of the participant’s stay and / or activities, nor for loss or damage to property.
- Complaints must be addressed to MPower company in writing and with motivation. The complainant will receive a response within 14 days.
- The activities as we offer them are not to replace medically necessary treatments or therapies. Always discuss physical and / or psychological complaints with a qualified physician.
- MPower Company does not provide medical advice and does not prescribe techniques as a form of treatment for physical, emotional or psychological conditions without the advice of a physician, directly or indirectly. The goal of MPower Company is to provide information to help you in your search for emotional and spiritual balance and well-being. If you use the MPower Company information for yourself, MPower Company will not take responsibility for your actions.
- Report before a retreat or special if you have a physical complaint. The program may be adapted accordingly.
- Do not force anything and take physical complaints seriously.
CHANGES TO RETREATS AND SPECIALS
- MPower company has the right to make changes to the programming of a retreat or special, for example when a coach can not (or no longer) provide a coach session due to illness, relocation or other circumstances. In that case MPower company will provide a professional and qualitatively comparable replacement. Participants will be informed about this by email before the retreat starts.
- Our locations are non-smoking. Drug use and excessive alcohol consumption are not permitted during the retreat or special.
- Respect for every person, regardless of their religion, opinions, orientation, gender and development is the most important core value.
- MPower company is respectful to all participants and expects participants to be respectful towards each other.
MPower Company has carefully chosen its locations to offer participants a safe and comfortable environment during the retreat or special. Therefore treat the location and its surroundings with care. Together we take care of the beauty and cosiness. Any damage is recovered from the causer.
- Participants who do not comply with the house rules or who do not follow the instructions of the staff of the location or MPower Company can be denied further participation in the retreat or special. This does not entitle the participant to a refund.
- Making video / film or sound recordings during the retreat or special is only permitted with the prior permission of MPower Company.
For coaching and custom-made programs, general conditions apply as included in a specific offer.
If you have questions about our general terms and conditions, please contact us.